A highly regarded, Tier 3 principal contractor, they continue to deliver construction works across high compliance sectors including sub $10M defence works, non-process mining infrastructure, aged care, and industrial construction sectors.
Planned, strategic growth now dictates the need for an additional Senior Estimating resource to join the Pre-Contracts team and capitalise on long-term existing relationships as well as new opportunities presented by the BDM team. Based in their Brisbane office, this role presents as an exciting, yet stable opportunity to join an established principal contractor driven by management with exceptional reputations across the Queensland construction sector. These reputations are driven by a value-based culture led from the front by the two directors who drive integrity, and honesty with their clients, suppliers, and sub-contractors alike.
The successful applicant will commence as a key part of the pre-contracts team tendering on $1M- $15M, "high compliance” projects across South East and Central Queensland.
Key Skills Required -
- At least three year's Estimating experience in commercial construction and "Non Process Mining Infrastructure" projects with exposure to "high compliance" projects
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously, Ideally, experience using Cost X & Build Logic but not a pre-requisite.
- Highly competent in writing building methodologies Attention to detail and being able to translate this detail into methodologies.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders including clients and sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Able to challenge the "norm" and apply strategic methodologies to covert opportunities to projects not just on price, but across delivery smarts as well.
Those with trade Qualifications and extensive experience in construction management are encouraged to apply along with those possessing tertiary Q.S or Building qualifications. To be considered for this opportunity respond by following the prompts and submitting your resume, alternatively, you can contact Paul Gay on 0415 379 586.