A well known and diverse business group who operate throughout New Zealand and Australia. Their primary focus is on development and construction in both the Commercial and Civil sector on top tier projects.
About the Role
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Engineer with a proven background in civil structures. The role will be working within their infrastructure division and based on site in New Zealand’s North Island.
- Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible for a small team of Project Engineers who are technically sound in structures and road projects.
- Planning and controlling the technical engineering aspects of the project.
- Ensuring a high performance in safety, environment and quality and developing relevant documentation.
- Communication and planning of project schedules and packages to relevant stakeholders.
- Review of relevant project documentation and drawings ensuring the team is delivering to scope and budget.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within AU or NZ in a Senior Project Engineer role managing structures and working on civil infrastructure projects up to $100m +
- A Bachelor or equivalent tertiary qualification in Engineering completed in AU or NZ
- A strong communicator with natural leadership skills, someone who can work within specific time constraints and work with the team to achieve a successful commercial outcome
- Solving complex problems will be second nature to you
- Proven organisational skills
- Clearly defined professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Not just a 'project hire', this is a long term position
- Negotiable $120,000 - $135,000 Base + Allowances and Car and Other Company Benefits and Discounts
- Relocation package provided
If you meet the above criteria and are further interested you can either call Paul Gay +61 415 379 586 for a confidential conversation or click the APPLY NOW button.