- Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible for a small team of Project Engineers who are technically sound.
- Planning and controlling the technical engineering aspects of the project.
- Ensuring a high performance in safety, environment and quality and developing relevant documentation.
- Communication and planning of project schedules and packages to relevant stakeholders
- Review of relevant project documentation and drawings ensuring the team is delivering to scope and budget
Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within AU or NZ in a Senior Project Engineer role managing structures and working on civil infrastructure projects
- A Bachelor or equivalent degree in Engineering completed in AU or NZ
- A strong communicator with natural leadership skills, someone who can work within specific time constraints and lead the team to a successful commercial outcome
- Solving complex problems will be second nature to you
- Proven organisational skills
- An opportunity to work with a leading and reputable Construction business where real professional growth opportunities are defined
- A generous remuneration structure including company benefits and additional industry discounts
- Relocation assistance provided for the successful candidate
If you meet the above criteria and are further interested you can either call Sarah Clark +61 401 506 087 for a confidential conversation or click the APPLY NOW button.