Diverse Principle Contractor who operate throughout Australia servicing the resources, commercial and infrastructure sector.
About the Role
The role will suit an experienced Senior Project Engineer with a proven background in working on commercial projects, greenfield and brownfield. You will be responsible for Engineering and management of projects from inception to completion. This role will be based out of Townsville and it is ideal that you reside in the area or are willing to relocate.
- Use of internal reporting and management systems to track progress and provide reports
- Commitment to providing a safe working environment aligned with company policies
- Daily management of sub-contractors and other stakeholders
- Programming and cost control of project
- Providing technical Engineering advice
- Experience in Australia as a Project Engineer working on commercial projects, greenfield and brownfield valuing $1m - $15m.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with an interstate team
- Ideal is a relevant tertiary qualification such as Engineering or Construction Management
- Strong level of attention to detail is key to the success of this role
- Competency in IT skills and Microsoft suite
- Natural ability to be able to communicate with all stakeholders
- Full time role with a well-known brand based in Townsville
- Strong project pipeline with work heading well into 2020
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Remuneration is Neg. $135,000 plus super plus car or more STE
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Mitch Kelly for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.