We have been retained exclusively to represent a leading multi-disciplinary construction company with extensive experience across major projects in both the private and government sectors. This principle contractor has secured multiple defence projects up to $700M providing a period of “ongoing” project opportunities that will see them project active for the next 5-8 years.
About the Role
We seek a competent and proven Senior Project Manager who can demonstrate capability across both Civil & Building works in remote locations ideally within government and defence sectors. To date, our client’s success over many years has incorporated design and construct delivery models such as “Managing Contractor” engagements and we are seeking candidates who have comparable experience.
- Responsible for the successful completion of a $250M+ package of a major project within budget, time, contract and quality requirements
- Managing all site activities for the whole of the project – from contract award, through construction and commissioning
- Manage project operations in accordance with project directives and deliverables
- Manage the interface of the construction program with multiple stakeholders
- Responsible for effective team leadership within a remote camp environment ensuring productive and efficient project outcomes
- Head / Sub Contracts Administration
- Financial Control & Reporting
- Embrace a “hands-on” delivery environment that is client-centric
- Must be able to demonstrate previous, positive relationship engagements with both clients and sub-contractors
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired, Construction Management, Engineering or 15 years experience in a similar position
- Remote project delivery experience
- Stability – a 5-8-year workbook with significant government projects awarded
- Professional environment where processes, procedures and projects are comparable with the “top tier” sector, yet the workplace culture still retains “family company values”
- Very competitive remuneration package including significant "uplift" when on site
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion on 0415 379 586 or simply APPLY NOW by following the prompts.