This project presents as a unique challenge and requires a highly competent operator given the current status / condition of the project $500M+
As the Services Manager your key activities will include:
- Ensure building services design complies with specifications, Codes, Regulatory Authorities and Client Requirements.
- Manage, coordinate, plan and execute building services work including commissioning and defect resolution.
- Design reviews and coordination with design and consultant team during tender and design phases of projects.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering; or
- Trade qualification and relevant industry experience
- Previous experience as a services engineer / manager on major Commercial, Residential, Health or Education Projects
- Procurement and negotiation experience with services subcontracts
- Commercial / contract management experience
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical persons
- Confident, assured and knowledgeable
- Team worker, with a willingness to help others to achieve team objectives
- Resilient and good at rising to a challenge
- Flexible and adaptable to change