Recently identified as a Top 5 - SMEs National Defence contractor (2020), expanding the current project delivery team is high on the agenda of this employer of choice, especially around the Health-Safety-Environment disciplines.
This role is based in the Darwin head office and has a focus to provide HSE administration support to the site based HSE Advisors and the business SEQ Manager.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following criteria;
- Minimum qualification - Cert IV in WHS or in process of studying
- Demonstrated experience in document control functions, processes and implementation
- Assist in the development and facilitation of internal training
- Advanced computer skills / high-level attention to detail
- Highly motivated, proactive with excellent problem solving, communication, record-keeping, report writing skillset
- Head Office based role
Please respond in the first instance by submitting your current resume for consideration. We will respond accordingly.