Services Manager - Darwin |
$200K to $230K + relocation assistance + accommodation (initially) ( no FIFO - residential engagement)
We have been retained exclusively to source a key resource to play a key role in the delivery of an exciting and challenging major project $500M+.
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary construction company that has gone from strength to strength and subsequently they were recently identified as a top 5 SME Defence contractor Nationally.
With this project about to progress to delivery stage, we are now seeking a Services Manager to join the team and embrace the lead Services role on this major project.
With a delivery program circa three years, this presents as a long term career defining opportunity.
As the Services Manager in this project your key activities will include:
- Ensure building services design complies with specifications, Codes, Regulatory Authorities and Client Requirements.
- Manage, coordinate, plan and execute building services work including commissioning and defect resolution.
- Design reviews and coordination with design and consultant team during tender and design phases of projects.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering; or
- Trade qualification and relevant industry experience
- Previous experience as a services engineer / manager on major Commercial, Defence , Correctional , Health or Education Projects
- Procurement and negotiation experience with services subcontracts
- Commercial / contract management experience
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical persons
- Confident, assured and knowledgeable
- Team worker, with a willingness to help others to achieve team objectives
- Resilient and good at rising to a challenge
- Flexible and adaptable to change