We have been retained exclusively to source a key resource for an exciting and challenging project (circa $40M).
Our client is a long term established (20 years +) leading multi-disciplinary construction company that has gone from strength to strength.
Due to recent growth, they are now seeking a Site Engineer to join their team and strengthen their capability from within.
An exceptional long-term career opportunity whilst playing a large role across a broad range of projects is on offer!
To be successful the candidate will ideally have exposure to building and civil packages.
Initially, you will overall be responsible for the collation of QA Documentation associated with earthworks, services and building structures.
As the Site Engineer your key activities will include:
- Monitor compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree qualified Civil Engineer or Diploma Qualified (or Construction management qualification)
- Min 3 years in the construction industry
- Sound knowledge of construction/civil materials and methods
- Project programming experience
- Management and planning skills
- Nationally recognised Construction Induction
- Drivers licence
Please respond in the first instance by submitting your current resume for consideration. Or contact Latia Grbac 0405 867 171 for a confidential discussion.