They have now expanded their service area to include the Bowen Basin and require a highly skilled Project Engineer to join their team to deliver infrastructure projects.
The position is open to candidates who would be willing to DIDO from Mackay/Townsville region or FIFO from Brisbane for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role –
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Site Engineer on infrastructure projects such as drainage, roads and bridges ranging in value between $5m to $35m.
- Highly self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and build effective relationships with both internal and external stake holders.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills.
- A relevant tertiary degree within Construction Management/Engineering disciplines is essential.
- Strong knowledge of TMR or RMS specs.
- An opportunity to utilise extensive project resources without having to rely on Sub-Contractors.
- A highly competitive salary package with flexibility on how this is to be structured including DIDO/FIFO options with shorter swings available.
- The company culture is described as a professional team environment that is inclusive with an open-door policy and a direct line of communication to Senior Management. With this company you have the opportunity to ‘shape your own destiny’.
Submit your resume by following the prompts to be considered.
Alternatively contact Sarah Clark on 0401 506 087 for a confidential discussion.