National Tier 2 Commercial Principle Contractor focused on building a variety of local and remote projects from $1M to $15M for local and state government and private companies.
About the Role
We seek a competent Site Manager with competencies in delivering a multitude of projects such as but not limited to industrial sheds, facilities upgrades and new accommodation dwellings etc. Should you offer experience within the government and defence sectors it would be highly advantageous.
- Overall site management (you must be comfortable and used to taking control of the site)
- Sub-Contractor coordination – established subcontractor network in place is preferred
- Management of deliveries and material handling
- Quality control and compliance with building codes and standards
- Workplace safety
- Driving program efficiently and effectively
- Travel to remote projects (accommodation and meals will be provided)
- Trade qualification preferably in Carpentry
- Site Management/Supervision experience delivering commercial projects up to $20M in Australia, ideally in Darwin
- Experience working on remote projects and willingness to work away from home as required
- Substantial experience in the supervision of contractors and suppliers
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people and from different cultural backgrounds
- Understanding of construction drawings and specifications
- Project coordination/sequencing of trades and sound time management skills
- Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Outlook & Project;
- Stability – solid workbook with significant government projects awarded
- Professional environment where processes, procedures and projects are comparable with the “top tier” sector
- Remuneration structure neg. $110,000 - $140,000 base + superannuation + company vehicle subject to experience
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion on 0415 379 586 or simply APPLY NOW.