The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering a medium density accommodation project located in Northern NSW. Ideally this role will suit someone who is located in the region, alternatively accommodation can be provided.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have a strong background in the commercial construction sector and will have experience in managing the following process on site:
- Overall Site Management (you must be comfortable and used to taking control of the Site)
- Sub-Contractor coordination – Established subcontractor network in place
- Management of deliveries and material handling
- Quality Control and Compliance with Building Codes and standards
- Workplace safety - Driving program efficiently and effectively
- Trade qualification preferably in Carpentry
- Minimum 3 years Site Management/Supervision experience in Australia
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Substantial experience in the supervision of contractors and suppliers
- Sound time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people
- Understanding of and implementation of construction drawings and specifications
- Project coordination/sequencing of trades
- Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Outlook & Project; and WHS, QMS & EMS Management Systems.
Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply follow the prompts to submit your resume for consideration.