- Well Regarded & Emerging Principal Contractor Lead By Highly Respected Industry Heavyweights
- Realistic Programs, Efficient Sub Trades No Compromise on Safety
- $15M - Mixed-Use Apartment - Retail Project - Just Commenced
Our client is a highly regarded construction professional who has been successfully delivering a broad spectrum of projects across Queensland for over twenty years.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have proven experience taking "greenfield" projects out of the ground and through to completion. You will be hands-on and believe in "owning" the Site and taking control of all activities, this is not a role for Site Managers who prefer to spend time in the shed at a desk!
This is a job for a "doer" not just a delegator!
Responsibilities will include;
- Overall site management
- Sub-Contractor coordination
- Management of deliveries and material handling
- Quality Control and Compliance with Building Codes and standards
- Workplace safety
- Saturdays As Projects Demands
-Trade qualifications preferably carpentry, site supervision (Site Supervisors license)
- Minimum 3 years Site Management/Supervision experience in Australia.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- WHS, QMS & EMS Management Systems.
This is an immediate need, please respond with your resume if you meet the above requirements.