So, you ask me why would I want to work here? Well let me tell you a few reasons why.
- Being an investment builder means little to no client interaction
- Limited designs mean limited variations and changes
- A well-maintained work ute, tablet with state of the art software, phone and bonus structure
- A supportive, transparent and all round great Construction Manager
- Proven experience in a supervisory role working for a volume residential builder (low rise construction), minimum of 2-3 years' experience
- Long tenure in previous position/s is highly sought after
- Proven performance in meeting build time frames (14-16 week programs)
- An eye for detail and a genuine passion for the building industry
- A minimum requirement of a QBCC issued Site Supervisors license
- Developed relationships with quality and reliable trades who are looking for long term and consistent work
- Based South or West Brisbane
- Trade Qualification in Carpentry is highly desirable
To further discuss this role please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 alternatively, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW.