So, you ask me why would I want to work here? Well let me tell you a few reasons why.
- The company is financially stable, they pay their subcontractors and suppliers before due dates - work for a reputable company
- Custom Homes means you can focus on quality and will typically only being looking after 5 - 7 homes concurrently
- A supportive, transparent and all round great Construction Manager who is hands on
- Proven experience in a supervisory role working for a new home builder (low rise construction), minimum of 2-3 years' experience
- Long tenure in previous position/s is highly sought after
- Proven performance in meeting build time frames
- Strong customer service skills
- An eye for detail and a genuine passion for the building industry
- A minimum requirement of a QBCC issued Site Supervisors license
- Based in Brisbane northern suburbs
- Trade Qualification in Carpentry is highly desirable
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in discussing this role further please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 alternatively email email@example.com or APPLY now.