The role is working with a reputable custom home builder in Brisbane who have been established for over 18 years. Our client values relationships and quality workmanship. Join the expanding construction team and report to a Construction Manager who supports and values their Supervisors.
Skills Required -
- Experienced residential Site Supervisor with a minimum of 2 or more years current experience Supervising custom home builds on a volume scale
- Ideally you will be a Trade Qualified Carpenter
- You must have a QBCC issued Site Supervisors license at minimum
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence in your construction knowledge
- Great written and verbal communication skills to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about working with an organisation who have built their reputation on building peoples dream homes with a strong focus on quality
- You will also be a driven and motivated individual who strives to see the best outcome for all parties
- Experience using tablet based software programs for scheduling is essential
- Experience with detailed civil site works through to delivery of the structure to handover is essential
If you are seeking a rewarding role that offers job security then this role is for you, on top of that a generous base salary plus super plus company maintained vehicle etc. is on offer.
For a confidential conversation call Sarah Clark 0401 506 087 alternatively email me directly on email@example.com or APPLY NOW!