You will be responsible for the entirety of the process from inception inclusive of site visits, preparation of site reports and quotations. When the quote has been approved you will be then required to schedule in clients, subcontractors and suppliers and manage the construction of the repair to handover. Ensuring all work conforms to company, legislative, contractual and OH&S requirements.
What We Are Looking For
- Must be a self motivated with the ability to work without direct supervision
- Proven experience in meeting targets and KPI's
- Can achieve projects in timely manner whilst adhering to budgets
- Professional mannerisms and ability to present in person and over the phone with clients and all other stakeholders
- Strong network of quality subcontractors and suppliers
- Preferred is that you have a trade qualification in Carpentry
- You must be a QBCC issued licensed Site Supervisor at minimum
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a Supervisory role within a high volume residential building environment
- Strong communication and dispute resolution skills are essential to the success of this role
- Technical construction knowledge
- Great computer skills are key
- The ideal candidate with live in the Whitsunday region, this is not a FIFO role
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in discussing further I encourage you to APPLY now and I will get in touch with you.