With over twenty-five years in the building industry my client have continuously diversified and adapted to market trends. Focused on the development, design and construction of new homes servicing clients from first home buyers to investors, and medium density projects such as one off townhouse developments across Queensland & Victoria. Due to an increase in projects they are now seeking an additional Site Supervisor to join their Residential team.
The successful Supervisor will cover the geographic of Brisbane West to South and in-between. It will be managing 80% investment builds and 20% retail (owner occupier) builds. All the scheduling and site files are completed by the Estimating team, so your main responsibilities will be managing the quality and time frames of each build. The role will report to the Construction Manager.
Key Skills Required -
- At minimum 3 - 4 years' recent experience in a Site Supervisors role with a volume new home builder
- QBCC issued Site Supervisors license
- Ability to effectively manage sub-contractors, trades and suppliers on a daily basis
- Proven skills to ensure projects meet program and budget
- Always have safety at the forefront of your mind and ability to complete daily site inductions, monitor WH&S and conduct toolbox meetings where required
- Be driven and motivated to achieve the best outcomes for your employer
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with all stakeholders
- Seeking a long term role with a respected builder
If the above sounds like you and you would like to find out more, you can call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 or email email@example.com and apply now