The organisation has an inception to completion business model aimed at the investor market. One of their primary focuses is providing their Supervisors with the tools necessary ensuring build time frames are met and a quality home is produced.
So, you ask me why would I want to work here? Well let me tell you a few reasons why.
- Limited designs mean limited variations and changes
- As most of the land is pre-purchased there is often multiple homes being built within one area/estate, less travel means more productivity and a more attractive work life balance
- A well-maintained work ute, tablet with state of the art software and phone
- A supportive, transparent and all round great Construction Manager
- Proven experience in a Supervisory role working for a volume residential builder (low rise construction), minimum of 3-5 years' experience
- Long tenure in previous position/s is highly sought after
- Proven performance in meeting build time frames
- An eye for detail and a genuine passion for the building industry
- A minimum requirement of a QBCC issued Site Supervisors license
- Can build every house like it's your own, quality focused
- Developed relationships with quality and reliable trades who are looking for long term and consistent work
- Prior experience or open to learning to operate tablets with construction based software programs
- Trade Qualification in Carpentry is highly desirable
To further discuss this role please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 alternatively email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.