To be successful in this role -
- At minimum 4 years supervisory experience on similar residential developments (high volume project building)
- Natural rapport building abilities to maintain communication with all key stakeholders on and off site such as trades, suppliers and residents
- Thorough understanding of the residential construction process and ability to be able to read plans, schedule ahead and work within budgets
- Ability to process and manage onsite maintenance requests
- Up to date IT skills including completing all relevant paperwork and use of the software program Click Homes
- You will be team orientated and motivated
If you would like to be considered please apply now, alternatively email me directly email@example.com or call me on 0401 506 087.