Foundation Recruitment has been exclusively engaged to work with an emerging, multifaceted organisation, which deliver construction works across mining, defence, aged care and industrial sectors. Due to their market share continuing to evolve and expand, they have multiple projects on the books and subsequently are now looking for an experienced Site Supervisor to join the team.
The successful applicant will commence working on commercial projects across government and private sectors.
Key Skills Required -
- At least five year's experience in commercial construction projects preferably mining /defence high compliant sectors
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Ideally, experience using Microsoft Project, not essential
- Strong emphasis on good people management
- Natural ability to build rapport and schedule ahead to ensure maximum efficiency
- Be career-driven and produce quality work within given timelines
- Preferable to have a trade background
- Supervisor Licence
- On Offer -
- The opportunity to be a part of an organisation's exciting growth phase
- Long-term career role working across diverse projects