Site Supervisor - Western Suburbs of Melbourne - Investment Homes
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Western Suburbs of Melbourne - Investment Homes|
|Start Date:||January 2019|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Morrison|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 13:30|
It is ideal that you are based in the Western Suburbs or surrounds, as they have a strong pipeline of work in the local area. Our client specialise in single and double storey investment homes and have a reputation for quality across their entire operation.
So, you ask me why would I want to work here? Well let me tell you a few reasons why.
* Being an investment builder means little to no client interaction
* Limited designs mean limited variations and changes
* As most of the land is pre-purchased there is often multiple homes being built within one area/estate, less travel means more productivity and a more attractive work life balance
* A generous salary package in line with market rates
* A supportive, transparent and accessible Construction Manager
What we are looking for?
* Proven experience in a supervisory role working for a volume residential builder with similar projects minimum 3-4 years' experience
* Proven performance in meeting build time frames
* An eye for detail and a genuine passion for the building industry
* Can build every house like it's your own; quality focused
* Developed relationships with quality and reliable trades who are looking for long term and consistent work
* Prior experience or open to learning to operate tablets with construction based software programs
* Trade Qualification in Carpentry is highly desirable
This role is specifically for a Supervisor who has a positive attitude, is energetic, has a passion for building and is a real go-getter!
Should you meet the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY or contact Andrew Morrison directly on 0420 727 200 for a confidential discussion on the opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's