- Highly regarded and respected contractor with long standing client relationships
- One of the largest privately owned “multi-disciplined” builders in the region (Northern Territory, South Australia & Western Australia)
- Positive History Delivering Defence Contracts
With a proven track record of successful project delivery, our client continues to secure work on the back of their technical capabilities, systems orientated approach and focus on internal and external relationships.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable Civil Contractors delivering Defence Contracts
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5+ years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree qualified in a relevant field (preferred)
- Commercially astute in your dealings
- Highly attractive salary package
- Friendly and supportive team
- High-profile projects
This is a great opportunity to further your career with a trusted and expanding principle contractor.
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as our client is ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay on 0415379586 for a confidential discussion or follow the prompts to apply.