They are looking for their next talented team member who can work autonomously managing their own client portfolio providing a full range of Business Services.
You will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas;
- 4+ years’ post graduate experience in a similar role working within the Public Practice Sector is essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to maintain and build client relationships
- Prioritise own workflow within the structure of the firm
- Proficient knowledge in accounting suites MYOB, Xero and Reckon
- Eye for detail and self-reviewing skills
- Tax planning, structuring and setting up of entities
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for partnerships, trusts and companies
- Completion of activity statements and reporting financials to clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Experience working with businesses with a turn over up to $10m
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role you can call Sarah Clark on 0401 506 087 alternatively email email@example.com or click 'Apply Now'