This firm is well established and is committed to support and grow their team. They are looking for their next talented individual who believe in the importance of work life balance and sharing the work load to ensure a great working environment for all team members.
You will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas;
- 4+ years’ post graduate experience in a similar role working within the Public Practice Sector is essential
- SMSF experience highly desired but not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring and reviewing the work of other more Junior Accountants within the firm
- The ability to maintain and build client relationships
- Prioritise own workflow within the structure of the firm
- Proven knowledge and understanding of all tax accounting process and the ability to keep up to date with all current tax legislation.
- Proficient knowledge in accounting suites MYOB, Xero and Reckon
- Eye for detail and self-reviewing skills
- Tax planning, structuring and setting up of entities
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
- Preparation of self-managed super funds using BGL 360
- Completion of activity statements and reporting financials to the clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
The remuneration package will be based on the value you can bring to the team. This is permanent position to start as soon as the right person is found.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in Word format, or email Mellisa Hall via email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity , please contact Mellisa on 0416 312 374 for a confidential discussion.