We are a 13-year established, professional Recruitment Firm (Perm & Temps) and now seek an additional, experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team as a Leader of our Sunshine Coast office. We believe that the opportunity to recruit nationally from the Sunshine Coast is a reality and we have proven it over the last twelve months. With a focus around Construction Management & Engineering markets across Australia, we are now focused on continuing to build this team.
- Established Database (JobAdder) 13 Years Built Environment
- Systems and New Office in Place ( Beautiful Mooloolaba Esplanade)
- Strategic Plans in Place to Expand Our Contractor Market
About Us Established in 2007, Foundation Recruitment is one of Queensland’s leading boutique and professional recruitment companies. We pride ourselves on having built an unrivalled reputation over the past 13 years recruiting with a successful history focused on Construction and the built environment overall. With established offices in Brisbane we have now decided to set up a key office on the Sunshine Coast, the foundations, no pun intended! for continued expansion are set in place.
After recent adjustments and time to reflect, we strongly believe successful consultants can recruit roles all over Australia and New Zealand from our Sunshine Coast office, why battle the traffic and the hectic Brisbane CBD when you can enjoy all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
The Team We are a team of hardworking, goal orientated “doers” who are truly passionate about making a positive impact and being specialists in our markets. The Director has 16 years of recruitment experience in the built environment and has established a significant client and candidate database around this sector.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Team Leader or Senior Recruitment Consultant working in an agency environment with a strong preference given to those with construction or engineering recruitment experience
- Are driven and motivated to reach success and continue to strive for bigger goals
- Positive attitude and willingness to continuously learn and develop professionally
- You believe in quality, building long term relationships and maintaining the company’s reputation
- Experience with CRM’s (Job Adder a significant advantage)
- Commercially savvy
- Highly Ethical with a strong belief around Integrity
What Can We Offer You?
- A 'Supportive Director’ that works with you, not against you.
- Working with a boutique business means 'Transparency' especially when it comes to your package and reward structure.
- Equity Award Subject to results - Performance Incentivised Package
- An industry with a ‘Solid’ and ‘Existing’ database of live candidates and clients.
- ‘Onsite’ car parks.
If you believe you meet the above and are interested in hearing more call Paul Gay for a confidential conversation on 0415379586 alternatively apply now.