Tractor Operators Required
Our client is a National company and market leader specialising in landscape management services, construction and maintenance services to major corporates, government and commercial clients.
We are seeking experienced and qualified Tractor operators, for works maintaining public and private open space sites and large scale commercial grass cutting contracts.
Who are you??
- you are experienced with skills in grounds maintenance Tractor operations (e.g. mowing , slashing etc)
- you have a current driver's licence (HR advantageous)
- you have a strong work ethic with eagerness to learn and capability to be taught
- good experience in open space maintenance and grass cutting contracts
- preferably experience in high profile horticultural maintenance contracts
- you have a Construction Safety White Card
- you possess a chemical application license (ACDC) (advantageous)
- you have a Certificate III or IV within Turf Management and/or Horticulture (advantageous)
- Reliability is a must. You have your own car, licence and PPE.
If you have experience in the above, get out of the house, put down the home job list and come and join this well-oiled machine in making public spaces beautiful. Grab your vitamin D and indulge your love of the outdoors without an office in sight.
What is on offer??
Great rates on offer plus an opportunity to work flexible hours with a career path for those looking to progress.
Contact us now as positions are becoming available immediately in the Moreton Bay and Sunshine Coast regions.
Please apply online by submitting your resume with two contactable referees.
Foundation Recruitment recognises and thanks you for the time and effort put into your application. However, due to large numbers of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.