Having been established for over 30 years, they are now one of Australia's most reputable housing providers across SEQ.
Due to an increase in projects, they are now seeking a hands-on Workshop Manager to set up and manage their new cabinetry workshop.
As the Workshop Manager, you will be applying your highly developed trade and coordination skills to ensure factory production and quality results are achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
This is an exciting new position within the business and your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and build workstations for the workshop
- Source and purchase machinery
- Implement systems and procedures
- Client focused with the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Attend design meetings - draft detailed cabinetry and joinery plans
- Planning and organising production schedules
- This is a hands-on position and you will be working on the tools
- Install of kitchens, cabinets, vanities etc
This is an exceptional and rare , career defining opportunity ideal for those who have a genuine desire to evolve personally and professionally.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317, alternatively email email@example.com or APPLY now.